Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MBS Information systems for Business Performance

• 30-06-2011 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows about this course in UCC. Thinking about applying for it.

How was it? Did you like it? any info about it would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭deisedude

I started an identical thread a while back. might help

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71600279

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭raz86

thanks for your reply.

did you get to speak to the course coordinator? i still haven't been able to get a hold of her.

have you got your place on the course already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭deisedude

raz86 wrote: »
    thanks for your reply.

did you get to speak to the course coordinator? i still haven't been able to get a hold of her.

have you got your place on the course already?

I did talk to her briefly for five minutes and she answered the few questions i had which eased my concerns about whether it was right for me

I accepted a place but then rejected it again after I got a job offer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,286 ✭✭✭slingerz

I graduated from this course a 2 years ago. let me know what questions you have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭raz86

oh great, basically i'm looking for any sort of info. i haven't been able to get a hold of the course co-ordinator since i applied a few weeks ago.

what sort of things are covered?

how technical is the course? (lots of programming or not)

what exactly is involved with the group project?

is there lots of group projects or do you do all the coursework by yourself?

do you have a job now as a result of doing this course?

anything you could tell me would be great. thanks a lot :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement