Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Town or letterkenny for Ulster Final

Options
  • 30-06-2011 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Which town will be livelier for watching the Donegal v Derry final?(providing the whole of Donegal doesn't go to Clones to watch it! :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Donegal town I would say as if they win it's there they will be returning to as will most of the supporters afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 dedamcd

Hmmmm that was the plan to end up in Donegal town in the evening but wondering if letterkenny will be better craic for watchin on TV..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Donegal Town will be heaving. Especially the Abbey, expect it to get very messy there if they win.

irish-stew wrote: »
    Donegal Town will be heaving. Especially the Abbey, expect it to get very messy there if they win.

Sweeet! cant wait! thanks!

For me, I'm just hoping that a wedding venue in the SE of England will be showing it. Doubtful though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

irish-stew wrote: »
    For me, I'm just hoping that a wedding venue in the SE of England will be showing it. Doubtful though.
    It's on BBC NI you can get that in England so you never know they might have it tuned in take that code in case they don't!!

And id they don't follow me on twitter and ill update u!!

Carrickman wrote: »
    It's on BBC NI you can get that in England so you never know they might have it tuned in take that code in case they don't!!

You can get BBC NI if you have a NI Sky card or the code for the sky box, other wise it will BBC South East, which wont be showing it.

I think the place has wifi anyway, other wise will get the score back at the B&B that night, which does have wifi. I'm wont be roaming for the updates anyway.

Advertisement