Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marine Institute

Options
  • 30-06-2011 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Mods, I read through the rules but I'm not sure if this is the right place! :)

I'm looking to start work in the Marine Institute in Oranmore in September and I was wondering where would be the best place to live? I don't have a car but I'm not afraid of a walk! (sneaky way to exercise!)

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Sara

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

Only place that would be in walking/cycling distance that would also have a bus service to get into Galway etc would be Oranmore itself, would be a good spot to live and has everything you would need from a local town and is also reasonably easy to get into Galway when you need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

where would be the best place to live?

Anywhere in Oranmore really. The MI lay on a free bus from outside the supervalu in Oranmore for staff every morning and it will bring you back there every evening. It also collects and drops people in roscam if you don't fancy living in Oranmore. If you want to live closer then renville village is right beside the place but it's a little out of the way,alot in fact if you don't have a car.

Advertisement