Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparison of ADSL Providers - Which is best?

Options
  • 30-06-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Argh, duplicate thread fail

What I'd actually like to ask is, Magnet look like the best ADSL provider due to not having a download limit and still offering the same speeds at the same prices, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of the catch, or if this is just a really good deal? Just out of contract with Vodafone so trying to see if there's anything better out there (Magnet or otherwise).

Cheers

Comments

As for Magnet having no download limits, I call BS. All providers have limits AFAIK.

If I had to pick one, I would go with Eircom for the simple reason that they own the lines and if you get a line fault, it's your best change of having it fixed swiftly.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Wizoom

Cheers Joker. That's an angle I hadn't considered.

On the download limit thing - I assume a fair usage policy is in effect, but they do state on their product listings no download limit, so it seems safe to assume it's larger than their competitors. I must check that for sure.

Anyone here with good/bad things to say about Eircom or Magnet?

Advertisement