Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap suit for wedding?

Options
  • 30-06-2011 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hey all,

I am going to a wedding this sat, I need to buy a cheap suit that i will
    prob only ever wear once, as i am going travelling soon,

any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭whydoibother?

Maybe hire one instead if you'll only wear it once. Sorry I can't be helpful about where though.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 derek2009_

was thinking that but aint the suits u rent like proper wedding party ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

This Saturday? Jeez get a move on!

- You could have a look in the charity shops in town
    - What size are you? I should have a worn but presentable navy blue suit at the back of the wardrobe. Size 40. Trousers 32-32 inch. You're welcome to borrow it if you pay for the dry cleaning afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

Suit Distributors,North Point Business park

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭thewintermute

Get thee to Tesco, suits for about €45, machine washable, decent enough looking. Can't really go wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Get thee to Tesco, suits for about €45, machine washable, decent enough looking. Can't really go wrong.

My wife got me one either in Tesco or Marks and spencer last year. Going to wedding number 3 next week and still looking savage. Machine washable 40 squids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I second tescos, and also try heatons, they had black suit jackets on sale last week for 10e, plain black pants, colourful shirt and tie (dunnes) and away you go.

Advertisement