If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Klipsch Image X10i request

Options
  • 30-06-2011 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

Can you get the above headphones in stock? My existing UE's are in need of an upgrade. Amazon (not a reseller) are doing them on offer for just over £150. Could you pricematch that price too?

Cheers.

Damien

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Damien.

We can get these X10's in for you and we can match the amazon price, but it's currently showing as £180.50 when you add them to the basket.

I can do them for £179 and delivery would be free.

Let me know if you would like a pair as we don't normally stock these so I would have to order them in for you.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 47 dmurray0

Dave,

Cheers for the reply. That's the 3rd different price Amazon have had on them in the last 2 days!!! They were as low as £150 yesterday...anyway....could you take a look and see what price you could also do the Sennheiser IE8's for too? The Klipsch and Sennheisers are usually around the same (ish) price. Think from memory the IE8's are about £200.
    Let me know what you can do them for.

Dave,

Just also seen that Homeavdirect have the Klipsch on offer at £159.49 inc postage to NI. http://homeavdirect.co.uk/klipsch-image-x10i-in-ear-headphones .Really torn between the them and the sennheiser, but if you could pricematch the £159 price I'd be seriously tempted to take them..although still quote me for the IE8's....

Cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.