Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do i get a cheap one?

• 30-06-2011 1:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

Long story short i need a 2nd 360........

ive looked on adverts.ie and many other sites and even though ive seen a few ok add,s ive been too late....

That being said ..ive been wondering do gamestop or any other shop in dublin sell cheap 2nd hand/refurbished 360,s ....they do in the usa.......

Or does anyone personally know a good trustworthy xbox 360 seller

I really just want one that will let me play gears of war 2 (and soon 3} online...preferably with wifi}

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭invinciblePRSTV

How cheap is cheap? Try asking in shops if they've got any older stock they want to get rid of. I got the 250GB white 360 w/ FFXIII pack for 150 euro in Harvey Normans when my original 360 RROD-ed a few weeks ago so try there. They only had the black 360s on the floor but i asked if they had anything cheaper, the assistant went into the back and produced that.

(Of course it doesn't have the built in wireless)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

You could probably get one that has the red ring for cheap then pay the 75 to get it fixed.
    Theres always broken xbox's for sale that people couldn't be bothered to fix themselves.
    Have a look on adverts for a rrod or ask a few friends if they know anyone or even have one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

You could probably get one that has the red ring for cheap then pay the 75 to get it fixed.
    Theres always broken xbox's for sale that people couldn't be bothered to fix themselves.
    Have a look on adverts for a rrod or ask a few friends if they know anyone or even have one

you can get that fixed for 30...or i could fix it myself if i bought the thermal paste and washers for 10..........but i dont really want one thats RROD b4

i shouldve bought the elite and wifi adapter headset and controller i saw the other day for 95 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

denballs wrote: »

i shouldve bought the elite and wifi adapter headset and controller i saw the other day for 95 :(

defo! €95 is a steal...sure the adapters are 30-40 second hand...

Advertisement