Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Training / Imitation Knifes for CQB or other related activities

• 30-06-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

I've got seven(7) new & unused Training / Imitation Knifes for CQB or other related activities available for sale or trade, they are hand made & here is some info about them:

* Great feel in the hand(s)
    * Crafted from high density polyethylene
    * 11 1/2" inches overall

This item is great to use when training or on the battlefield, it can be used for may tasks as well as knife kills (while on site, during an Airsoft event & if the rules state that this tactic can be used).

The Training / Imitation Knifes here are much better quality then the normal rubber or metal ones that are available, as they don't bend like the rubber ones do & can be used during an Airsoft event unlike the metal ones due to safety issues.

Asking price is €11euros each including P&P or trade for Airsoft kit of equal value, I'm always open to offers & could do the whole lot or what ever's left for the right offer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Asking price dropped :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Asking price dropped :)

Waiting for funds to transfer to my PayPal account, hope you still have one for sale when the money comes through :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,194 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I'll take two off you mate :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

HONESTLY what are they like for throwing? will they sail straight or just fly aimlessly?

everlast75 wrote: »
    I'll take two off you mate :-)

So its two(2) of these for a total of €22euros including P&P, if your paying via Paypal the fees would be about €1.50 bring the total to €23.50 if that's acceptable lets go to pm's :D

• Advertisement

UnkieKev wrote: »
    HONESTLY what are they like for throwing? will they sail straight or just fly aimlessly?

That really depends on how good you are at throwing things to be honest as they have a good weight, are well balanced & solid with a slight give so they won't break when it hits something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

That really depends on how good you are at throwing things to be honest as they have a good weight, are well balanced & solid with a slight give so they won't break when it hits something.

Grand so! shall get back to you midweek!

Done :-) to pm

everlast75 wrote: »
    Done :-) to pm

pm sent :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

I've got seven(7) new & unused Training / Imitation Knifes for CQB or other related activities available for sale or trade, they are hand made & here is some info about them:

* Great feel in the hand(s)
    * Crafted from high density polyethylene
    * 11 1/2" inches overall

This item is great to use when training or on the battlefield, it can be used for may tasks as well as knife kills (while on site, during an Airsoft event & if the rules state that this tactic can be used).

The Training / Imitation Knifes here are much better quality then the normal rubber or metal ones that are available, as they don't bend like the rubber ones do & can be used during an Airsoft event unlike the metal ones due to safety issues.

Asking price is €11euros each including P&P or trade for Airsoft kit of equal value, I'm always open to offers & could do the whole lot or what ever's left for the right offer.

You know these are not allowed to be used onsites or sold on here.

Check charter folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

Arkslippy wrote: »

Check charter folks

He asked mods they said go ahead research better next time Mr.Neck Shooter :)

Could you keep one (1) for me thanks i should uave the money soon just need to pay for the battery first :(

Check charter folks

See here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055861182&page=14

& here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055861182&page=15

Also: This item is great to use when training or on the battlefield, it can be used for may tasks as well as knife kills (while on site, during an Airsoft event & if the rules state that this tactic can be used).

Not sure that I could of done anymore :D

Could you keep one (1) for me thanks i should uave the money soon just need to pay for the battery first :(

Will do my best for you, as your a stand up guy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

See here: http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055861182&page=14

& here: http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthuread.php?t=2055861182&page=15

Also: This item is great to use when training or on the battlefield, it can be used for may tasks as well as knife kills (while on site, during an Airsoft event & if the rules state that this tactic can be used).

Not sure that I could of done anymore :D

Fair enough man. My concern was that in your description you state that they don't bend like a normal dummy or rubber knife.

You should do a search on the forum for a thread called "would you take a hit from...."

Also no proper site would allow the use of them especially if they don't bend. Due to the fact that if a 14 year old came at you with what looked at first sight a knife and the danger that involved, lots of people would be annoyed that a non airsoft item was being used.

But good luck with sale.

Fair enough man. My concern was that in your description you state that they don't bend like a normal dummy or rubber knife.

You should do a search on the forum for a thread called "would you take a hit from...."

Also no proper site would allow the use of them especially if they don't bend. Due to the fact that if a 14 year old came at you with what looked at first sight a knife and the danger that involved, lots of people would be annoyed that a non airsoft item was being used.

But good luck with sale.

Was not aware that there is a list of non Airsoft related items or that a person can't choose their own loadout, also no matter who came at me in a match looking to take a life I'd shoot first & ask questions later.

Thank you for the advise, I'll let people make their own mind up on this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

ill take one from you but did you make these yourself? where are you based in south east? pm when your ready just curious where you got them:D:D

sharpy2010 wrote: »
    ill take one from you but did you make these yourself? where are you based in south east? pm when your ready just curious where you got them:D:D

With a name like Sharpy you'd have to ;)

we all have names to live up to, at least sharpy is easier than everlast:D:D:D

pm sent :)

• Advertisement

Only 1 left, who want's it? :D

Only 1 left, who want's it? :D

IdoIdoIdoIdoIdoIdoIdoIdo

Already put one a side for yourself ronan keane so you've got nothing to worry about.

There is still one(1) left for sale or trade :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

For the benefit of all, these items are not prohibited here, they are not considered to be weapons and they are airsoft related so they're fine by me.

If some sites disagree with their use then it's a local issue and nothing to do with airsoft adverts.

Thanks.

Has not got back to me since pm sent yesterday, has been online today & as far as I can tell just wanted some questions answered.

Being honest, it was a waste of my time on this one.

There are now two(2) of these left, who want's one or the whole lot?

Still have two(2) of these left, get yourself a bargan :)

Has not got back to me since pm sent yesterday, has been online today & as far as I can tell just wanted some questions answered.

Being honest, it was a waste of my time on this one.

explained myself to the op in a pm so if he is still happy to move on with the deal then I will still take one. Just to make sure its all kept on thread and everything and to give the op enough time to respond, well longer than a day anyway:rolleyes::rolleyes:

explained myself to the op in a pm so if he is still happy to move on with the deal then I will still take one. Just to make sure its all kept on thread and everything and to give the op enough time to respond, well longer than a day anyway:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fair enough, I'm a get things done yesterday & put a line under it kind of guy.

Also I can admit when I'm wrong so please accept my apologies for this misunderstanding, have pm'ed yourself & hopefully things will be postive from now on :cool:

• Advertisement

Only one(1) of these left, who want's it?

There is still one(1) of these items left, I'm sure there is somebody out there who want's it.

Just say the word :D

Just one(1) left, will give it until the end of next week then I'll withdraw this item from sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

I'll take it :D. Where in the south east are you based?

I'll take it :D. Where in the south east are you based?

Waterford, & do make trips to Co.Wexford so if you are offering the asking price for the last one of these?

Then to pm's :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

Offer asking price of €11.00 :D. I live in Bunclody and work in Carlow, so i can meet you for collection, where ever suits you best :)

• Advertisement

Offer asking price of €11.00 :D. I live in Bunclody and work in Carlow, so i can meet you for collection, where ever suits you best :)

To pm's :D

Many thanks to all those who bought these items, all of them on this listing are now sold & I've got another full box that I'm hanging on to for the time being.

Mod's when you get a chance, could you please closed this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Mod's when you get a chance, could you please closed this thread.

Marked as sold - thanks for playing :D

Advertisement