Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training / Imitation Knifes for CQB or other related activities

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

There is still one(1) of these items left, I'm sure there is somebody out there who want's it.

Just say the word :D

Just one(1) left, will give it until the end of next week then I'll withdraw this item from sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

I'll take it :D. Where in the south east are you based?

I'll take it :D. Where in the south east are you based?

Waterford, & do make trips to Co.Wexford so if you are offering the asking price for the last one of these?

Then to pm's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

Offer asking price of €11.00 :D. I live in Bunclody and work in Carlow, so i can meet you for collection, where ever suits you best :)

• Advertisement

Offer asking price of €11.00 :D. I live in Bunclody and work in Carlow, so i can meet you for collection, where ever suits you best :)

To pm's :D

Many thanks to all those who bought these items, all of them on this listing are now sold & I've got another full box that I'm hanging on to for the time being.

Mod's when you get a chance, could you please closed this thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Mod's when you get a chance, could you please closed this thread.

Marked as sold - thanks for playing :D

Advertisement