Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling BOI credit card. Have they a debit card available yet?

Options
  • 30-06-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi, i am thinking of cancelling my BOI credit card. Have they a debit card available yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,504 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

yeah, laser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Salvation

Just laser

But you could try Ulster Bank they have a Visa Debit card which is handy,lower government charges aswell than a Credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Salvation wrote: »
    Just laser

But you could try Ulster Bank they have a Visa Debit card which is handy,lower government charges aswell than a Credit card

Would I have to move my bank account to ulster bank for that? I am sick of having a credit card, it's cleared now for a while but I'd dread to know what it has cost me over the years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Salvation

What I do is keep my AIB account have the Ulster bank Account with visa debit.

Then via online banking transfer money into the account the day before and use it.

Cheaper than 3V and also I use my UB card as my main card but only a few hundred in it, in case the card is compromised and then my account if emptied is only 200 or 300 hundred instead of a lot more.

Advertisement