Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stoeger shotgun

• 30-06-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Selling my stoeger mod 2000 semiauto shotgun as new.
    this guns sells for around 700 new
    pics on www.irishguntrader.ie
    relisting due to a time waster,,400 will throw in hard case/clay thrower,new.my number is on the website.
    gun is a multichoke and non restriced 3 round mag.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

daveob007 wrote: »
    Selling my stoeger mod 2000 semiauto shotgun as new.
    this guns sells for around 700 new
    pics on www.irishguntrader.ie
    relisting due to a time waster,,400 will throw in hard case/clay thrower,new.my number is on the website.
    gun is a multichoke and non restriced 3 round mag.
    still up for grabs

gun still for sale,best offer up to 400 euros..bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭DJandDeid

Any pics? The link you gave doesn't seem to show your shottie. Synthetic or wooden stock? Condition? How many chokes and what type? Thanks

DJandDeid wrote: »
    Any pics? The link you gave doesn't seem to show your shottie. Synthetic or wooden stock? Condition? How many chokes and what type? Thanks
    pm you email and i will send pics,don't know how to post pics here and guntrader add expired but new add created but won't let me post pics either.
    wooden stock 4 chokes 3 shot non restricted as new
    thanks dave limerick city

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭DJandDeid

PM sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement