Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lunatic with knife , It's starting early !!!

• 30-06-2011 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭

Lunatic with knife on manor street telling a garda on a motobike he's going to cut him up :rolleyes:

He was actualy standing at the doorway to his house shouting at the garda, it's only getting started, imagine what the people were thinking walking into the festival.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Theres always one..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

banjacksed wrote: »
    Lunatic with knife on manor street telling a garda on a motobike he's going to cut him up :rolleyes:

He was actualy standing at the doorway to his house shouting at the garda, it's only getting started, imagine what the people were thinking walking into the festival.

I think its an imitation knife, not a real one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I heard he already killed 59 people and wounded a pelican.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

When did this happen; I am living right next to where the guards are and have been peeking my head out all day and did not notice this.

seanybiker wrote: »
    I heard he already killed 59 people and wounded a pelican.

Actually I'm missing my pet pelican. She's a house pelican, and not used to dealing with (imitation) knife wielding lunatics.

I'm so worried :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Hi Dermot,

*gives another wave

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

deisedave wrote: »
    When did this happen; I am living right next to where the guards are and have been peeking my head out all day and did not notice this.

The garda was on his bike at the junction of madigans which was closed off,

The garda was on his bike at the junction of madigans which was closed off,

Madigans area has been closed off since early this morning it's not closed off because of that, going mad now I missed the drama :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I heard he has a samurai sword and is currently making his way to the roof of some building....

I heard he has a samurai sword and is currently making his way to the roof of some building....

I hope its not my roof :(

• Advertisement

deisedave wrote: »
    Madigans area has been closed off since early this morning it's not closed off because of that, going mad now I missed the drama :p

Im sure madigans is one of the roads closed off, was just up paying me insurance in zurich michael street when coming back this was going on, but i believe quickly sorted,

yea he had a kebab too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

article-1364040-0D83FE10000005DC-872_634x553.jpg

? :cool:

yea he had a kebab too :D

hed need a sword to cut it got one the other night it was like rubber, hahahahha

Im sure madigans is one of the roads closed off, was just up paying me insurance in zurich michael street when coming back this was going on, but i believe quickly sorted,

Ya that's what I am saying the road is closed off for the tall ships not because of the knife incident

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

He then put the knife to the throat of a bat that happened to be flying around in daylight, (the crazy b@stard) looking like it was lost. I think it got away though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

News just in: someone's missing cat is also on the roof with the crazy samurai sword-wielding man.

I think I'll become a journalist with all these exclusives! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Beerholder

Ye've all officially lost it :D

ye man i agree, something in the air, is there a full moon tonight by any chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

funny_gif_michael_jackson_eating_popcorn.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

The Garda should've pulled a Crocodile Dundee on him

All this exitment is making me thirsty :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

All this exitment is making me thirsty :D

Me too!! why did they have to have the tall ships on the year that im broke :mad: dagnammit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Typical I missed it and I was down that way around that time. I was picking up an eye patch for my pirates suit at my brothers house. But as I'm blind in one eye I got confused with the excitement of finally getting my costume complete and put the patch over my good eye. I got a bit of a shock when it went all black and started flailing my arms and waving my toy sword around. Thankfully a kind Garda was going past on his bike and saw my plight and removed the patch for me.

Just for ye all here is a photo of my costume.

http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens16506881module147892391photo_1296439514Pirates_sword_and_costume

jimbojazz wrote: »

Ah, I thought they wanted internet pirates, like this:

when_you_pirate_mp3s_you%27re_downloading_communism.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

My Dad's friend said that his brother had a knife thrown at him and it whistled past his nose grazing his septum. Apparently he attacked 14 women and children and bit a dog after that. I heard from my cousin's friend who works in a helicopter that he saw him juggling knives of fire and proceeded to run around singing eyebrows, some said he achieved mega turbo speeds of 28km/ph on foot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

while I appreciate the effort of all the people who "expanded" on this with their "reliable" info :p, Did this really happen OP??

If it did thats the stupidest thing Ive heard of someone doing in a long time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

There was a woman there shouting at him to get down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

O.M.G. Wings have just sprouted from his back and supposedly he now has access to a ray-gun, His demands include a bus load of naked women and 3 grams of coke.

• Advertisement

charlemont wrote: »
    O.M.G. Wings have just sprouted from his back and supposedly he now has access to a ray-gun, His demands include a bus load of naked women and 3 grams of coke.

More specifically 3 grammes of cherry cola. The Gardaí are refusing on the grounds it tastes crap.

Advertisement