Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lunatic with knife , It's starting early !!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

There is no shortage of gardai in Waterford today. The place feels like New York city. I actually love the feeling.

I imagine the place is going to be some mess starting about....now onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

yeah some vibe in the place, like a bustling metropolis!

got a bottle of JD in the Next Door on the quay at half nine, got in there just in time, there was a surge to get drink before 10, it was unnatural, security on the door regulating the flow of people!

Was in and around the town all afternoon and twas grand, went to work then till 9 so when I got out there was the messier drinking vibe, it'll all be downhill now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

yeah some vibe in the place, like a bustling metropolis!

got a bottle of JD in the Next Door on the quay at half nine, got in there just in time, there was a surge to get drink before 10, it was unnatural, security on the door regulating the flow of people!

Was in and around the town all afternoon and twas grand, went to work then till 9 so when I got out there was the messier drinking vibe, it'll all be downhill now :P

Plunkett station was like grand central :D 4 trains pulled in while I was sitting on mine waiting to depart, They're passing my house like every 45 mins to or from Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭banjacksed

while I appreciate the effort of all the people who "expanded" on this with their "reliable" info :p, Did this really happen OP??

If it did thats the stupidest thing Ive heard of someone doing in a long time!

yes it did, but as you can see with the posts here everyone is seeing some other side of it. Think its just the deise humour :eek:

Advertisement