Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking flight Seats

Options
  • 30-06-2011 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

If you don't book seats online at €5/€10 do you get them free if you wait for seat allocation at airport?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Ye you get them free. Are you flying ryanair or aerlingus. With aerlingus when you check in online you can then chose your seat and no cost involved. Obviously with ryanair you have to check in online or else it costs a bomb at airport and seats are not allocated.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

I'm flying aerlingus. They charge to book online. Just wondering is seat allocation free at airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

PcAngel wrote: »
    I'm flying aerlingus. They charge to book online. Just wondering is seat allocation free at airport.

Yes free at the aiport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

Aer lingus are trying to flog off all the good seats now like th emergency exit ones at a high price :(

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Jon_459

When you check in online - from 36 hours before your flight (I think) - you can reserve your seat then. Most of the good seats are pre-booked but you still have some choices ... and it doesn't cost

• Advertisement
Advertisement