Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insulated foundation

Options
  • 30-06-2011 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Does anyone know of any one who has installed or can install an insulated foundation system my site has already been prepered for this system and all i need is someone to assemble and fit the steel mesh and ring beam, I got some quotes for the preperation of site supply and install but some of them were crazy prices. My site is in Donegal.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved from Newbies & FAQ to Donegal with redirect expiring in 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

ivorfa wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any one who has installed or can install an insulated foundation system my site has already been prepered for this system and all i need is someone to assemble and fit the steel mesh and ring beam, I got some quotes for the preperation of site supply and install but some of them were crazy prices. My site is in Donegal.
    Thanks.
    What part of Donegal are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ivorfa

My site is in Buncrana

Advertisement