Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nokia 1616 clicky buttons

Options
  • 30-06-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi i have a nokia 1616 but buttons are so noisy!! . i'm wondering if can get new quieter buttons?? thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Im not really sure what you mean?

Its nothing to do with the keypad volume settings in the phone I take it, but just the physical buttons themselves, then no not much you can do. If you think it might be faulty, then you can have to checked out under warratny, take it back to where you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

This is normal its the cheap materials used plastic on plastic click click click nothing wrong with phone after all its next to nothing to buy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭debbie123

i know unfortunately they had no display model so i had no idea it was going to be this noisy !! i love it other than this !! id buy buttons for it if they were better quality

debbie123 wrote: »
    i know unfortunately they had no display model so i had no idea it was going to be this noisy !! i love it other than this !! id buy buttons for it if they were better quality

TRY fm mobiles candem street i think the buttons from the C1-00 will work on them they are a bit quieter.

really ?? great stuff thanks for the advice!!! :)

• Advertisement

debbie123 wrote: »
    really ?? great stuff thanks for the advice!!! :)

SOUND no problem ask for MO(mohamed) TELL HIM good oul jim referred you.

im actually in tipperary but thanks for the advice im sure i can find a shop that sells covers near thanks anyways !!!

Advertisement