Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2ndhand 26" TV going free

• 30-06-2011 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭

I have an old Sanyo 26" TV ready for the recycling centre, as it's a working TV I decided to offer it here first. If anyone wants it let me know and we can arrange collection/dropoff.

It's big thing so be warned - approx measurements are 24" High, 30" wide and 20" deep.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

If you dont get any takers try the cancer society charity shop and help them raise a few bob or any other charity shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

kilburn wrote: »
    If you dont get any takers try the cancer society charity shop and help them raise a few bob or any other charity shop

Good idea but they may not want it's a monster of a thing and may only take up space but I'll certainly give them a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

I know what you mean i am still looking at my monster of a tv that i cant wait till it dies os i cant get my flatscreen samsung wooooo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭katiebelle

Stick it in the free section on adverts.ie . Its free to post the add and honestly they take any old sh#te over there as long as its free

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

As Katie has said, Adverts is the place for advertising stuff, even free stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

A lot of charity places won't take electrical equipment, so if you're in mind to give it in to one of the shops you might be best advised to ask if they'll take it before you go to the effort of hauling it in only for them to refuse to take it :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

A lot of places won't take electrical items cause their a cost involved in disposing of them and also it's difficult to know who is responsible if the item explodes in someones house and causes damage.

Over to adverts with ya :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

The TV is no longer availabe.

Mod you can close this thread, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement