Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Loan Payment break

Options
  • 30-06-2011 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dose any one know if it is possible to take a 3 to 4 month payment break from a aib personal loan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Depends on why you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

TheBean520 wrote: »
    Dose any one know if it is possible to take a 3 to 4 month payment break from a aib personal loan?

You will have to call in to them and go over the reasons why you want the break, it will make the loan dearer for you in the long term as you wont be paying anything off just letting it sit there gathering interest. Would you even be able to just pay the interest for those 3/4 months ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TheBean520

well im only thinking about doing it cause i am changing job and moving from limerick to kildare and it might help relive pressure if i have a delay in renting my house so its something im just playing around with in my head

Advertisement