Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Lessons in Ennis?

• 30-06-2011 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend where i can get some golf lessons? thinking about taking up golf after playing pitch and putt for so long and am wondering where does lessons and how much normally they would cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

PM Golf Superstore in West Park (Kilrush Road) give lessons and they are very good, although they would be more for the experienced golfer I think. The same guy who runs there is the club pro in Ennis Golf Club, I would ring there and ask for beginners lessons, they normally run group lessons which I hear are very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

theres a guy in dromoland castle whos meant to be good. he does a class for an hour, i think its about €50 but i could be waaay off, cant remember. he videos your swing and shows you how to improve on it... ive also heard guy on kilrush rd is good.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I'm currently getting lessons off Ray in the Golf Arena on the Quin Road. €50 for the hour. My game is coming on great with them

Advertisement