Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New pea leaves turning yellow?

Options
  • 30-06-2011 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Plant is in a container and pods are forming after the flowers.

Moisture is grand and there is good homemade compost along with some slow release pellets. No mildew that I could find although there is some slug trails.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,445 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'm finding a few things are a bit slow and yellow looking, I think it might be the lack of consistent sunshine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Me too. You can almost see little bursts of growth and flowering when you get a good few solid hours of sun. Has been so overcast and everything seems so shocked and slow coming on.
    Was talking to an old timer about the weather and he was telling me his horse is already shedding its coat. Something it shouldn't do until August. Sometimes nature just does what it does I guess. Bad summer so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Now doing a rain dance!

Advertisement