Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July Happy Fun Time Meet-up Thread

Options
  • 30-06-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭

Who is up for a meet up in July? I am thinking either Friday the 8th or Saturday the 9th.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

Ah sure the 8th is underrated as a day with 7 and 9 usually stealing all its glory so might as well go with that. Besides life must be hard with two odd numbers beside you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

8th is good! always liked the number 9 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

yea but you have to throw the 8 a bone the odd time like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Might make the Friday, hols Sunday so def not the Saturday. Nothing worse than flying with a hangover.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Im in the UK between the 7-12th - dont feel guilty though :P

• Advertisement

Any more takers for this??? Ill make a fb event too. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'll be in Chicago (flying out Tuesday).... sorry :(
    Hope you are not too jealous :pac:

kingtut wrote: »
    I'll be in Chicago (flying out Tuesday).... sorry :(
    Hope you are not too jealous :pac:
    not a bit jealous, Tbh. sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

So this will be in August yeah? ;)

Hmm already going out on the Friday but can multitask :) Could commit fully on the Saturday but it looks to be unpopular ....

I prefer 3. Its a magic number donchaknow. :p

• Advertisement

Any suggestions of where to meet?? Are people still going? Hands up!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

How about sober lane?

Happy to meet anywhere (Sober lane is good), its more the date we need to agree on!

jujibee wrote: »
    How about sober lane?

Ha ha, I kinda robbed your gig, didn't I. Im sorry.... Ill stop now. Its all yours...;):D

tommy21 wrote: »
    Happy to meet anywhere (Sober lane is good), its more the date we need to agree on!

Friday?:o

Cadyboo wrote: »

Yeah sounds good - have a going away thing for someone from work up in Tom Barry's but will definitely pop in for a few to say hi.

tommy21 wrote: »

Yeah sounds good - have a going away thing for someone from work up in Tom Barry's but will definitely pop in for a few to say hi.
    ok have you got someone number. after last meet up, we don't want anyone standing there for an hour on their own again, ha.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Sober Lane Friday then?

See ya there :D

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Sober Lane Friday then?

Yeah, haven't whet the babies head with you yet! Is Mrs coming too???:D

Sober Lane Friday then?

Yep; we both shall be attending :)

• Advertisement

Sober Lane Friday then?

Yep; we both shall be attending :)

I might not make tonight at all. Have nothing ready for my hols so have to sort them tonight. If i get it done ill text someone to see where you are. Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I might not make tonight at all. Have nothing ready for my hols so have to sort them tonight. If i get it done ill text someone to see where you are. Enjoy!

Look what you've gone and done, making me log in to boards at work. :eek: Take a look out the window, it's a lovely evening. Nothing like a cold beer on a night like this. ;) Packing can wait till tomorrow!

I'll pop in for a couple on my way home.

mudokon wrote: »
    Look what you've gone and done, making me log in to boards at work. :eek: Take a look out the window, it's a lovely evening. Nothing like a cold beer on a night like this. ;) Packing can wait till tomorrow!

I'll pop in for a couple on my way home.

Yes, beer helps you pack better! You can bring your packing list and we can audit it for you. You will actually be saving time :D

How did ye get on?

There was a Mexican band and free sombreros. It was fun! I am very hungover :o

I woke up at around 6 for the baby and took some painkillers and a gallon of water, sorted my hangover out.

There was a jaguar parked outside the house when we got back, cue a very drunk me on jaguar photos.

Thee mexican night was quite good, i was impressed. zeppelins bar was a bit hazy though, I can remember being outside and someone taking a photo of me :confused:

I woke up at around 6 for the baby and took some painkillers and a gallon of water, sorted my hangover out.

There was a jaguar parked outside the house when we got back, cue a very drunk me on jaguar photos.

Thee mexican night was quite good, i was impressed. zeppelins bar was a bit hazy though, I can remember being outside and someone taking a photo of me :confused:
    Aw i missed a great night so. love free hats, ha! Did many go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

That was the Hungarian guy who tried to get you to smoke the cigarette that was on the ground.

mudokon wrote: »
    That was the Hungarian guy who tried to get you to smoke the cigarette that was on the ground.

****e was i mocking his accent or someones accent? :confused:

did i smoke it?

• Advertisement

Twas a good night.
    Dnot remember much (any :p) of fred Zepplins...

Corona is nice :D

Advertisement