Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

July Happy Fun Time Meet-up Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

tommy21 wrote: »
    Haha class yeah something bit different might be good. Can you belittle the participants from the stands and shower them with marbles?

It's Cork vs Dublin so belittling will be encouraged no doubt. Sand might work better than marbles though.
    lukin wrote: »
    I might go to the Easy All Stars, they were good the last time. That lead singer is a nutter!

Might see you then.
    That looks class. I hate working Sundays..... :(

a BH weekend as well, that's nasty.
    jujibee wrote: »
    Where and when do you want to meet? Can we take a train out there?

Yeah trains run regularly out there, I'll have a look at the timetable again later and see what time exactly would suit. According to Google maps we'll have about half an hours walk from the train station and maybe a little traffic dodging involved as well judging by the route.
    jujibee wrote: »
    That would be awesome if you have not bought yours yet, I can pay you back on Sunday :)

I'll pick them up tomorrow.
    Cadyboo wrote: »
    That looks brilliant, have plans for Sunday though :(

Boourns to you and your busy social life. :P

So who's coming tomorrow. Meeting up at the train station is probably the easiest. Meet up at 2pm. I'll probably head into town for lunch before hand if anybody wants to join me.

Also if anybody needs a contact number then you can pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

We will be there :) See you at the train station at 2 pm tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

See you at the station, Mudokon.

Looking forward to it. Ra ra rebels!

Should be good fun. Also we are still up for a few beers after if anyone wants to join us for that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Good stuff, I'll defo join ye for a few beers anyway, obviously haven't made the playoffs!

Tastes like rashers.

Not a good night until your barred from ....(as requested)- heh heh :o:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

um, so how did it go then?

and also, mini cork boards meetups in Dublin ftw!

• Advertisement

deRanged wrote: »
    um, so how did it go then?

The roller derby was interesting. I would go to another one but I'd have to be sure of a better view. There were no seats, just people just hanging over the barrier of the gallery. Only the first row of people could see well, really. The Dublin team won by a healthy margin :P Fairly impressed by the general skating ability of everyone.

The bar was good too. :cool:
    Nothing to see here

:o

Enjoyed the booze and the company. Good meetup. Let's not speak of the other thing. :pac:

FTGFOP wrote: »
    The roller derby was interesting.

sounds like it was good craic alright. I'd like to see it next time.

actually, sortof in solidarity with the Cork meetup, we got refused from the first pub we tried to go to for our miniMeetup in Dublin :)
    so we just went to the next place along the road, whose name I've forgotten.

FTGFOP wrote: »
    The bar was good too. :cool:

:o

Enjoyed the booze and the company. Good meetup. Let's not speak of the other thing. :pac:

Yes, we shan't speak of it again but my apologies to the three of ye for my poor judgement! Kinda funny too though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Yes, we shan't speak of it again but my apologies to the three of ye for my poor judgement! Kinda funny too though :D

Come on!!! Spill??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

It was fun :) I can only imagine the bruises those roller girls must have today though. They took some heavy hits!

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Come on!!! Spill??

That was half the trouble!

Advertisement