Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie & browsers

Options
  • 30-06-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

hi,

i like using firefox as my web browser (running 5.0) on a macbook running mac os x 10.5.8 - trouble is i can't get boards to open using firefox or safari but it does load using google chrome, now i prefer mozilla so why doesn't boards load on this browser?

regards, who_ru

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Boards.ie works perfectly on both Safari and Firefox on Mac OS X. I visit every day on my laptop and have access to other OS X machines and it's fine on them too. Perhaps the Mac forum would be a better source of help or you could give more details as to what's not working, any error message that is displayed etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

When posting bug reports or describing issues, please include as much information as possible, including but not necessarily limited to:
    • Your internet browser
    • Whether you have an special browser plugins
    • Whether you are in an office / operating behind a proxy/firewall
    • What page you were on when it happened
    • What you expected to happen
    • What actually happened
    • Time the problem occurred at (if not happening constantly)
    Unless we hear from you within the next 7 days, we will assume you have found the cause of the problem and resolved the issue yourself.

Edit on 23/07: Nothing further from the OP on this, so based on the assumption that the OP resolved the issue themselves...

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement