Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crysis 2?

Options
  • 30-06-2011 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im looking forward to buy Crysis 2. Anyone know where to buy cheap?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Over-rated tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

Which platform? PC version is €16.49 on play.com at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

If you don't have the new Alice, buy that instead.

Then Minecraft.
    Then pretty much anything else!
    Then Crysis 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Why is it getting such a negative view from ye guys? Looked interesting reading reviews.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I quite enjoyed it, not sure why it's getting a lot of negative press except that maybe it's one of so many FPS' in the market that it's impact has significantly lessened. But the Single player, whilst no where near as good as the original, was still pretty enjoyable for me. Played it on the 360 though so lowered my expectations accordingly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I played through the 360 version. I didn't hate it. The AI is just broken in places though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Why is it getting such a negative view from ye guys? Looked interesting reading reviews.

Because the minority of people who play games that inhabit Internet forums are the dictionary definition of an Unpleasable Fanbase.

Crysis 2 is a solid game, plenty of fun and in my opinion better than it's predecessor. Well worth the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I took the advice of the guy in the store and started playing immediately on Hard - to be honest it is not that hard - but enjoyable.
    Think if I had played at a lower setting I would have finished way too soon and been too bored to go back...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Played once, on hard, no more interest in it.
    It's just not fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Playing it at the moment. Enjoying it. Have noticed bad AI in a good few places. Never played the original.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I played through it. The SP decent but the story is never involving and at times it's very much a feeling of being shepherded through corridors to wide open areas and can get a repetitive. I did really like the MP in this though. Shame it never really got the numbers to support it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Which platform? PC version is €16.49 on play.com at the mo.

wow thats cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Im in the middle of playing it now, have noticed the AI a few times but its doesnt get overly annoying. Looks pretty good aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I loved playing through Crysis 2. Quite a refreshing change from the other recent FPS' out at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

I have a limited edition code for the 360 if anyone wants it.

Send me a pm.

Advertisement