Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawns

Options
  • 01-07-2011 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

just wondering how much are people getting charged to have there lawns cut??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

I wouldn't think you'll get many answers here. More people nowadays are cutting their own lawns.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I actually had 2 kids with their own mower calling over at the start of the summer, cutting front and back lawns for 20 as my own mower was on the blink at the time.
    20 may sound much but the lawns hadn't been mowed for a full year, was like a small jungle out back. Took them an hour to sort it.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

biko wrote: »
    I actually had 2 kids with their own mower calling over at the start of the summer, cutting front and back lawns for 20 as my own mower was on the blink at the time.
    20 may sound much but the lawns hadn't been mowed for a full year, was like a small jungle out back. Took them an hour to sort it.

You cruel man..... I salute you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

We used to pay €8 to €10. Or you can hire a mower in Dai Tools (sp?) in Westside if you don't want to buy one, but don't mind doing the mowing yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

How much are the mowers to hire in DAI?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

Ill mowe peoples lawn's if people want it done.. seriously :) for cash obv !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭chickendinner

biko wrote: »

Is this you, biko?

6557.gif

Advertisement