Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Accommodation Letterkenny

Options
  • 01-07-2011 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,640 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm looking for somewhere to stay for the weekend in letterkenny for a group (around 8 people), and i was wondering if anyone knows a decent cheap place to stay? I was looking at the hostel, but I've heard some very bad things about it so I'd rather avoid there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭eman66

You could call LK Beds. They do group accommodation. Google them for their website/number.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭foggy

Hey, I'm looking for somewhere to stay for the weekend in letterkenny for a group (around 8 people), and i was wondering if anyone knows a decent cheap place to stay? I was looking at the hostel, but I've heard some very bad things about it so I'd rather avoid there.

You could try the Station House, I think it's very reasonable and if you called them with a group they might do you a discount.
    Or the student accommodation in ballyraine.. I think they let those apartments out during the summer.

Advertisement