Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

take away at this hour

• 01-07-2011 2:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭

anyone know of a takeaway at this hour open?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Any local Mizzoni's? They're open hereabouts til really late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Dominos Glenageary deliver up to 5am apparently.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mizzonis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

So what did ya get and from where? How was the toilet bowl this morning? Someone hold the hair back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭RedXIV

well......didn't see this till now. :D

for people's information, nowhere delivers pizza past 2am on a thursday :)

Also, no toilet bowl action but yes, highly intoxicated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Dominos in Dundrum & Glenageary deliver till 5am, and take in most of 'the southside' into their catchment area. Have had pizza delivered to Monkstown at 4am.

http://www.dominos.co.uk/ourstores/dublin_-_dundrum.aspx
    http://www.dominos.co.uk/ourstores/Dublin_-_Glenageary.aspx

But of course, you could have been much further away from here then plausible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

We were driving through Terenure on a Friday or Saturday night 3am last week and one of the chippers was open - i know that vagues.... :P But it's a true fact! For future reference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

kerash wrote: »
    We were driving through Terenure on a Friday or Saturday night 3am last week and one of the chippers was open - i know that vagues.... :P But it's a true fact! For future reference.

Probably Dinos!

Advertisement