Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonsilitis.....HELP

Options
  • 01-07-2011 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I think i might have tonsilitis iv hade terrible breath for the last 2 years and i mean it's smell's like sh%@t. i shower twice everyday always put on fresh clothes and brush my teeth twice a day im not a dirty person and im 21, Has anyone ever had this iv been to the dentist i dont know how many time and they always say my teeth are fine. have a look at photos below

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Go to the doctor?

If you had tonsillitis your tonsils (at back of throat) would be swollen, your neck glands would be swollen and you would trouble eating food properly and you might not be able to talk. What it sounds like you have is smelly breath, not tonsillitis.

Bad breath is not a sign of not been clean. There could be a load of causes, go to your GP. Internet strangers cant diagnose you in fairness. its against the charter rules here.

All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Go to the doctor?

If you had tonsillitis your tonsils (at back of throat) would be swollen, your neck glands would be swollen and you would trouble eating food properly and you might not be able to talk. What it sounds like you have is smelly breath, not tonsillitis.

Bad breath is not a sign of not been clean. There could be a load of causes, go to your GP. Internet strangers cant diagnose you in fairness. its against the charter rules here.

All the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement