Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G4IG Work/Study programme

• 01-07-2011 7:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Do you want to be part of the success of Irish companies in international markets? If your answer is ‘Yes’, Graduates 4 International Growth (G4IG) offers you the opportunity to fast track your career in international business development.

The G4IG initiative brings together a graduate and a company that are both focused on making a lasting impact in overseas markets (Europe, Asia, Middle East and the Americas). Graduates, with the potential to be the next generation of business development executives, will be matched with ambitious internationally trading companies, and will be provided with a structured means of acquiring new skills in international business.

As well as securing an entry level job with an internationally focused Irish company successful applicants will also undertake a Diploma in International Growth in conjunction with UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. The diploma will have a strong focus on action learning and project work, coupled with skills modules on relevant topics. The focus on action learning will be emphasised by the provision of a detailed training plan for each participant which clearly links participant learning objectives and your company’s market development goals.

Applications are now being accepted.

To access the application form or for further information, please see our website
    http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/Management/develop-export-selling-capability/G4IG-Information-Application-Details-for-Graduates.html

or 'like' the Facebook page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enterprise-Ireland-G4IG-Programme/238450169516337

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickyblueyes

Is there anywhere you can see a list of companies which have applied for the programme or have previously used the programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Who Knows?

Hi all,

I was wondering whether any of you know the job description of this programme, i.e.

*Course in Dublin for 6 months - what does that cover?
    * Travel required from sucessful candidates?
    * Salary expected for candidates (in €)?
    * On completion of the programme, what do people go on to do afterwards (...typically)?

If any of you have insights on this or more, please drop a line. My girlfriend is asking me and I dont know what to tell her. The information was not so clear on the programme description details.

Thanks!

Advertisement