Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40GB DL Limit on NGB 24Mb?

Options
  • 01-07-2011 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Just logged in to pay the bill online and noticed a new allowance of 40Gb when it always had been Fair Use (250Gb). Did I miss something here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

mezzomix wrote: »
    Just logged in to pay the bill online and noticed a new allowance of 40Gb when it always had been Fair Use (250Gb). Did I miss something here?

Hi mezzomix,

Thanks for query. Apologies for earlier post if this is unclear.

Broadband Support have advised that our 24Mb NBG packages are Unlimited, subject to fair usage (usually about 250Gb) and depending on what 24Mb package you're on.

We have a product called 24Mb NGB Velocity which has a 10GB usage allowance. This product is for customers who have a high speed requirement but who consume a low level of data. This allows them to receive 24Mb speeds at a reduced price of €34.99

I've checked again with Broadband Sales and they advise all our products our detailed on our website : http://www.eircom.net/broadband/

If you need to confirm what package your on, please call directly into Broadband Sales : 18005033030 - (freefone) or PM your phone number and we can confirm which package you're on.

Kind regards,
    Ant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

I was under the impression that there was a 24Mb package with 10Gb usage. Ngb rapid I believe it was called?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

I was under the impression that there was a 24Mb package with 10Gb usage. Ngb rapid I believe it was called?

Running the connection at max speed would send you over your monthly allowance in under an hour. Doubt even Eircom would pull that one.

Advertisement