Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ongar, clonee area Rant

Options
  • 01-07-2011 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

Just starting this thread as a place to rant about the area. Saw there wasnt any thread specifically dedicated to the area so....here it is. Rant away.

Be warned, going by my own experiences and that of others this may get hot so if ye cant handle the profanities then best not come here:)

Rant away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Paul.C wrote: »
    Just starting this thread as a place to rant about the area. Saw there wasnt any thread specifically dedicated to the area so....here it is. Rant away.

Be warned, going by my own experiences and that of others this may get hot so if ye cant handle the profanities then best not come here:)

Rant away

What???

You started a thread to rant? And then didn't rant!!!!

That was fairly pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Paul.C

Sorry I had to bring the young lad out to play:).

Well let me start by all the greens around the place that the county council and management companies dont cut, and the ones they do they only cut half and fob it off as "meadow land" Meadow lands my arse. It bloody rat infested weed land. Im afraid to let the young lad out to play football on the green in case he plays in rat pish.

Or how about that playground over by the village with the massive holes that my son has nearly broken his leg twice:mad: Or the young lads smoking weed in it. Twice I have sent them packing.

Or how about the old road leading up past the new school dubbed rape lane. No lights and every 50 meters there are groups of little f***ers smashing bottles in the bushes. All well and good hanging around in there but the broken glass is a joke. Also the metal fence walkways that lead to this road are covered in glass too. Little bastards.

I understand that teenagers go through destructive stages but some of the younglads around here are best put down at birth with their future ability to contribute to society. I know a lad (14)that was mugged right outside day today about a year ago by a group of 16 year olds. They took his phone and a tener off him. He is too afraid to go out now.

Granted most people around here are being let down by a few but this is a joke and I can only imagine what we will be looking at in 5-10 years time.

Or how about that train station thats never gonna open, Or the village that is constantly being updated with empty shops. Or the Dunnes that you have to q up for an hour before you can get served leaving you with thawed out frozen food when you get home.

Or how about (Ongar house)the community hall that is never gonna have any benefit for the community.

Have to go again but im sure il be back soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

if ye cant handle the profanities then best not come here
    Like this lovely one ye mean?
    some of the younglads around here are best put down at birth with their future ability to contribute to society.
    :eek: Jesus, you can have a constructive critical discussion without resorting to ridiculous statements like above.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The Ranting & Raving forum can be found here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement