Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance of a name change?

Options
  • 01-07-2011 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

When I first registered on this site, I was warned by girlfriend that my abundance of opinions about everything would get me in trouble on boards.ie, hence my name abouttobebanned...

Now..the name is getting me in trouble as every mod seems to think that I'm a troll and just out to cause trouble wherever I go...

this is clearly not the case...I'm straight up with everything that I say and if I step out of line I'm always quick with an apology...

But this username is doing my no favours...

I'd appreciate it if I could change it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Name changes are for subscribers only, but you could subscribe for the minimum of 1 month for €5 and take advantage of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Ok, Thanks Spear.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement