Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Route To Take...

Options
  • 01-07-2011 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

heading down to Waterford to the Tall Ships this afternoon from Arklow. Wondering whether I should take the Enniscorthy-New Ross-Waterford By-Pass or go along the coast to Ballyhack and take the ferry.

Thanks in advance ;).

It would be a great idea to have a web cam at the Ballyhack/Passage East terminal to see how congested it is ..or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Most of the activity is at the Ferrybank side of the bridge , so it would make sense to go via New Ross.

You would be directed to the blue car park , but you may be lucky enough to find parking somewhere nearer .

If you decide to travel via Ballyhack , you will arrive at the furthermost point away from activity , but will still be directed to a coloured car park .

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭vedwards

Big thank you there Allthedoyles. I'll be trying to make my way to Grace Dieu to where I have relations.

Advertisement