Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Suggestion for the weekend.

• 01-07-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hi

Have the tv for myself this weekend.

Suggestions for a cheap xbox game to play.

I normally go for fps bf2, cod etc.

I want something different that will hopefully grab me and get me playing again?

Any suggestions - only have xtravision beside me so bit limited to number of games..

thanks

jinky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭garysully1986

If ya havent played portal yet 1 and 2 are fantastic!!! One of the best games out this year! Seen it today in gamestop for 30 quid, well worth it!

Portal 1 is cheap on xbox live too but try get the orange box if ya can for half life 2! shud get it preowned for about 20 quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Alan Wake, third person horror/shooter/adventure game - cheap in Xtra vision right now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

this is the only game i play...even though i have almost every 360 game there is incluyding all the COD games...........there are thousands who play it all day...mainly from ireland and uk...........

GEARS OF WAR 2.........you better start playing it now before 3 comes out if you dont wanna be gettin pounded all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Alan Wake, tenner new in Tesco, gonna get stuck into it later ....

Advertisement