Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silverlight 4 application images

Options
  • 01-07-2011 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am developing a Silverlight 4 application which displays items in a carousel control. The items are parsed form an XML file and then loaded as an image which can be double clicked to open a website, file, image etc.

I am already running in higher privileges mode to access the Xml file which sits in a folder.

I can load the images fine when they are added to the project as they are included as resources. However, I need to be able to load images which aren't individually added to the project. Instead, I would like to add all images in a particular folder as resources.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I ended up getting around this problem by storing the images in the same folder as the XAP file and then using a relative Uri to access them.

Advertisement