Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBNA Email

Options
  • 01-07-2011 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering does anybody know an email address for MBNA customer service? I have been looking everywhere and just can't seem to find it anywhere on their website, just phone numbers but by the time I actually get through to them I would have sent about 10 emails.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you're a customer, log in to your account and you'll see a "messages" function there :)

Banks aren't generally fond of open email addresses, and they wouldn't be able to discuss anything but the most generic info with you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

It was actually for my mam, she's not the most "computer literate" :rolleyes: got the email from an e-statement though :D

Advertisement