Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naas car boot ?

Options
  • 01-07-2011 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

hi all
    is this car boot still on? will be in dublin this weekend and want to go to a car boot or two thats good
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Yeah its still on in naas racecourse every sunday that there's not racing and a quick check shows me there's no racing at naas till wednesday 6th july. It starts about 9am and runs till 5pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GALWAYINDOOR

thanks for the reply. its it worth going to ? busy ? and is it actual people selling stuff or traders ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

It's sometimes worth going to is the best answer i can give. There's also a market in fairyhouse racecourse on sundays of no racing there and many people split their time between both. So some weeks naas is packed with sellers and other weeks not. As for the trader bit,its a mixture of both.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

want to go to a car boot or two thats good
    thanks

Kilkenny Car Boot Sale - On the Callan road out of Kilkenny - might be worth a shot....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

thanks for the reply. its it worth going to ? busy ? and is it actual people selling stuff or traders ?

I went once this year out of curiosity....don't think I'll be back....a lot of musty books, general junk (and I mean real junk), some small food stalls (cakes) that I wasn't brave enough to try (just wasn't sure of their quality)......a lot of "general traders" (carpets,washing powder, that sort of thing)-
    looking around my house, I could probably afford to get rid of a lot of stuff I no longer need/want and would have a far superior stall than anything I saw there.....was expecting something much better....

• Advertisement
Advertisement