Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limbo coming to ps3 in july

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

good little game, its very like Another World, its genuinely creepy in places as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

krudler wrote: »
    good little game, its very like Another World, its genuinely creepy in places as well.

The spider scene sold it for me :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's coming to PC as well. Will be nice to be able to buy it in real currency and not imaginary MS points.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It's coming to PC as well. Will be nice to be able to buy it in real currency and not imaginary MS points.

Really? I only saw mention of a ps3 release, would absolutely love it on the PC!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Coming to steam according to eurogamer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,481 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

A year gap - that's a long one.

It's a great game, albeit not quite perfect (feels a bit repetitive even at its short running time).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Im still waiting on supermeatboy aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Was mad to give this a go when it was 1st released but sickened it was only on xbox, will have to give it a go.

Coma is a flash game that looks very like limbo, absolute gem of a game

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/541124

• Registered Users Posts: 2,995 ✭✭✭KilOit

Will do well on Steam, i know i'll buy it. huge fan of another world, hard to believe one guy did that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

it's a game of 2 halves really. 1st half is far superior to the 2nd which feels much more dull and repetitive in comparison. Still a great game albeit a short one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement