Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant letter came today!

Options
  • 01-07-2011 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Grant letter just arrived in the post today! happy as a pig in sh*t! only been waiting 23 days for it which must be a record since its my first license!? down to post office to pay and after that a ring to john lambert to see if he would accept a grant letter and proof of payment letter! hopefully he will cant wait to get it! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

whiteley91 wrote: »
    Grant letter just arrived in the post today! happy as a pig in sh*t! only been waiting 23 days for it which must be a record since its my first license!? down to post office to pay and after that a ring to john lambert to see if he would accept a grant letter and proof of payment letter! hopefully he will cant wait to get it! :D

Congratulations. What did you buy shotty or rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭whiteley91

i got myself a ruger 10/22 great little rifle and i got it for quite a good price too! delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

happy shootin whiteley well wear lad

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭whiteley91

i have a question about the ruger... where in ireland do parts for it? wouldn't mind another bolt release so i can mod it to make it auto release!? and a few mags would be nice too? anyone know prices and places for mags and bolt release?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭.243

whiteley91 wrote: »
    i have a question about the ruger... where in ireland do parts for it? wouldn't mind another bolt release so i can mod it to make it auto release!? and a few mags would be nice too? anyone know prices and places for mags and bolt release?

its just a matter of taking your own one out and file away a nick that is on it that holds it back,job done !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement