Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

7dayshop Wireless 2.4GHz Multifunctional Dual Scroll Wheel Optical Comfort Mouse

• 01-07-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭

Anyone come across these in their travels? I'm wondering if they are any good or would they be cheep and plasticy? Don't deal with them so I've no idea what their products are like.

7dayshop Wireless 2.4GHz Multifunctional Dual Scroll Wheel Optical Comfort Mouse

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Looks like a wheelie nice mouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

You'd want a lot of balls to use a mouse like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It's probably fine, overall there's probably not all that much in the difference between a cheap mouse and an expensive one, I'd say the box fancy ones come in cost as much as the mouse itself.

I spent €70 on a mouse and it didn't last a few months waiting to get it replaced now.

Advertisement