Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a side league in Limerick

• 01-07-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi

Me and a couple of mates are interested in setting up a 5 a side team. Does anyone know any leagues? I know about the one in Moylish, it sounds like a rip off to me.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

TYJ wrote: »
    Hi

Me and a couple of mates are interested in setting up a 5 a side team. Does anyone know any leagues? I know about the one in Moylish, it sounds like a rip off to me.

Cheers

One starting in the delta dome really soon as far as I know. Maybe starting next week. I'd get on to them soon if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TYJ

One starting in the delta dome really soon as far as I know. Maybe starting next week. I'd get on to them soon if your interested.[/Quote]

Really? Because i rang them today and they said they had nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dantheman1986

There's a 5 a side soccer league starting in the delta dome in july, there's a website i saw on the Limerick post www.limerick5aside.com and the phone number was 0894400679, we registered our team there last week and they said there was still teams available,might be worth a look prices were fierce reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KSP1988

Anyone need an extra player? Lookin for a team to join as my mates wont pay 6 euro per game. I'm a full back and can also play on the wing. Let me know anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

We don't do a league but we play every Monday in villers at 7-8 if you'd be up for that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

RVN10 wrote: »
    We don't do a league but we play every Monday in villers at 7-8 if you'd be up for that?

Hey RVN10,

I may be interested in playing on Mondays. What kind of surface is in Villers? Is it regular Astro or is it artificial grass? Would be wary of regular Astro as I have injured myself too many times playing on it. The last time I played in Villers, it was like a gritty road surface, that was years ago though. I'm sure they have upgraded since then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Rocky Dennis its Astro but it's certainly one of the best surfaces I've played on over recent years , your more than welcome to come along none of us are Ronaldos or messi ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

RVN10 wrote: »
    Rocky Dennis its Astro but it's certainly one of the best surfaces I've played on over recent years , your more than welcome to come along none of us are Ronaldos or messi ha

I will go on Monday and see how it goes from there. I would be able to get 1or2 more if needed, let me know anyway. Is it full pitch or 5 a side? I will mail you my number now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KSP1988

Ok so thanks, i'll try make it monday night, if not i'll be there the following week

• Registered Users Posts: 1 con.pdt

Does anyone know if there are any ladies 5 a side in limerick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 jonfootball

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone wants to join a 5 aside game each monday in St Clements.
    we play 8-9 and are a little short on numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Zombie thread requires headshot

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement