Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Lease

Options
  • 01-07-2011 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows any places in letterkenny where my boyfriend could get an apartment from 60-75 euro a week short term, until september maybe? Not sure if many places would do that short of a lease? Thats all he would be able to afford until i go back up to college in September. The places in that price range aren't the best so we wouldn't want to stay there long term :) I'd appreciate it if anyone could help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Just get the Dealer and start ringing "to let" adverts, there are plenty of empty apt/houses so i'm sure someone would be glad of a few months worth of rent.
    If you have €60-75 to spend, look at places advertised dearer and bargain them down.
    Most people dont advertise short term lettings as they want people for as long as possible, but that doesn't mean they wont except short term if thats all their being offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

Thanks a million :)

Advertisement