Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSX Traffic

Options
  • 01-07-2011 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a torrent of a big bundle of the airlines about rather than downloading one by one?

Free software anyway so i cant imagine its illegal to post the torrent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Free software anyway so i cant imagine its illegal to post the torrent?

It is,actually, unless the developers of the freeware have given permission for their work to be repackaged and hosted on a torrent site.;)

I use freeware WOAI for civilian airline traffic, MAIW for military traffic (after I've converted it to FSX format and FSX GA Traffic for...eh...GA traffic.

There are payware programs available that'll provide an all-in-one traffic solution, although these are not as well implemented as the freeware offerings,imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

yeah but it takes ages to get all the airlines for woai, ah well time to rebuild i guess and remember to keep the original files this time

Advertisement