Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 bailing out Max B ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

that came of no where, i heard an interview about 2 or 3 months back with max from jail, he was saying he could be released pretty soon because something came up in the case that would benefit max's appeal (something like that vaguely remember it).

there were also talk of max signing to g unit in that same interview, he was saying how he had respect for 50 etc.

im not a huge fan of his music though from what iv heard which isnt much, iv only a small bit. i really knew him for being in dipset and beefing with prodigy and papoose and jim jones. i never really got around to listing to him properly really i was a bit lazy with him even when he had a big buzz surrounding him a few years ago.

Advertisement