Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition for Free 3 month Premium Blackout Rugby membership.

Options
  • 01-07-2011 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone, first time poster on the BR forum. Some of ye might know me from the rugby forum.

I'm part of a rugby site http://www.speartackle.co.za/ and we are running a "Say Hi in July" competition in association with our partners Blackout Rugby. The prize is a 3 month premium subscription to Blackout Rugby. The site was launched in April of this year and we are looking to expand our fanbase. I must stress that we are a not-for-profit site, our aim is simply to become one of the most respected sites around.

Details:
    It is with great pleasure that SpearTackle announces the beginning of the ‘Say Hi in July’ competition. With help from our friends at Blackout Rugby, we have put together a competition, that you don’t want to miss out on!

The competition will run during the month of July (from the 1st to the 31st) and put very simply, all you have to do is say ‘Hi’ to win a great prize.

To enter the competition you have to visit our ‘Facebook Page’, click ‘Like’ and ‘Comment’ on the Competition Status, simply saying ‘Hi’. Then you must tell all your friends, family, co-workers and basically anyone you can, to ‘Like’ SpearTackle’s Facebook Page and then ‘Like’ your ‘Comment’.

If your comment finishes with the most likes by the end of the month, you win a 3 month free premium subscription to Blackout Rugby.

Blackout Rugby is the best online rugby union management game and it will put you ‘the registered user’ in the shoes of a manager in charge of a novice rugby club. If you are skilled enough you will be able to coach your team to success through strategy, training, acquiring new players and most importantly, winning games!

Whilst you can play Blackout Rugby for free, the premium benefits are definately worth the money, however this competition will give you the chance to win a 3 month premium subscription for free!

Here at SpearTackle we value our readers and their opinions, which is why we are offering YOU 3 months free premium on Blackout Rugby, for simply saying ‘Hi!

http://www.speartackle.co.za/say-hi-in-july-speartackle-competition/

Good luck!
    thomond

ps: posted with permission of forum mod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Pity I can't join! hey Thomond when are you joining the blackout rugby cult?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

Phonehead wrote: »
    seeing cult prob doesnt make it appealing;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

seanand wrote: »

:D:D:D
    mar-z wrote: »
    ya thats what i mean

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Phonehead wrote: »

I may do soon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I may do soon!

Do. The sooner, the better. You'll have a decent understanding of the game by the time the next season begins in like 6ish weeks, instead of jumping in at the start of the new season and not knowing whats going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Don't, its really really bad :)

Reverse psycology ftw

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    Do. The sooner, the better. You'll have a decent understanding of the game by the time the next season begins in like 6ish weeks, instead of jumping in at the start of the new season and not knowing whats going on!

Won't be near a computer for all of august, when would the season after next start?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

december, unlikely there'd be much competition in the first season. You can go 6 (maybe 8)weeks without logging in, if you got a team set up by then, they'd be fine if you set up default tactics for while your away.

might join in december so!

• Advertisement

i say join now fire 6 players and log in every 5 weeks dont do anything till you want to start prop playing and if thats December you could have 3-4million saved up in the bank by then and really think about everything you do could have a great team in no time

3-4 mil might be a bit of a stretch, no?

You would save up a chunk of money though.

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    3-4 mil might be a bit of a stretch, no?

You would save up a chunk of money though.
    ya prob is he would have over 1.5 million anyway, he said he couldnt really start playing till december.
    theres what 18 weeks till december he would be into his 3rd season, if he dropped his squad down to 24 put the best team out on normal and just employed a scout

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

seanand wrote: »
    Thomond is a regular on forum.gwladrugby.com
    I think he's ok about cults ;)

Thomond is a regular on forum.gwladrugby.com
    I think he's ok about cults ;)
    cults suck ass

Seanand may be a deep closet homo and an embarrasment to regular homos,not to mention the shame of homo west limerick farmers, but the advice he's given here is spot on imo,

ummm which smiley covers me for homophobe limerick farmer jibes?:D

cclampett wrote: »
    cults suck ass

Seanand may be a deep closet homo and an embarrasment to regular homos,not to mention the shame of homo west limerick farmers, but the advice he's given here is spot on imo,

ummm which smiley covers me for homophobe limerick farmer jibes?:D
    youd be surprised how many homo west limerick farmers there is so watch yourself:pac:

i know its good advice tbh i wish i had done that. :(

i can imagine the crude vegetable jokes already
    not much point in me editing that now though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mosaref

Rugby is an interesting game in the present world. Everybody loves in this game. And it is so exciting that we cannot realize. The Rugby World Cup is the chief international rugby union contest. The event is arranged by the sport’s governing body, and competed by the men’s national teams.
    http://rugbyliveworldcup2011streaming.com/

Rugby has occupied a large portion of sports world for its exclusive characteristic.No other game can give so much mood of exciting and pleasure like rugby .It’s always thrilling and fascinating .One can enjoy live rugby score on pc only using rugby software.Another excess software and hardware unnecessary here.

Autobot wrote:
    Rugby is an interesting game in the present world. Everybody loves in this game. And it is so exciting that we cannot realize. The Rugby World Cup is the chief international rugby union contest. The event is arranged by the sport’s governing body, and competed by the men’s national teams.

Rugby has occupied a large portion of sports world for its exclusive characteristic.No other game can give so much mood of exciting and pleasure like rugby .It’s always thrilling and fascinating .One can enjoy live rugby score on pc only using rugby software.Another excess software and hardware unnecessary here.

Cool story brah.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

mosaref wrote: »

Tell us more about this strange game . .

• Advertisement
Advertisement