Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

large house in upton

Options
  • 01-07-2011 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I was driving around the Innishannon/Upton area today and passed what can be only described as an impressive entrance to a house. The house was not visible but if the entrance is anything to go by I reckon calling it a mansion would be an understatement.
    Entrance even had its own gate lodege built and this was a fine building in its own right. There was an entrance to a horse stud a few yards next to the entrance. Are these the same place, I presume they are??
    any info on who lives there obvioulsy not names but where their wealth comes from becuse as I said its one of the finest entrances I have ever seen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Teddy455

Its Garryhankard Stud. Some Guy who runs stables and race horses.

Advertisement