Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

myhab.com LIQUIDATION

Options
  • 01-07-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Anyone else is this mess? I splashed out and got the private vip camping for this years oxegen through myhab.com and now there in liquidation...

The solution seems to be that anyone who has booked one is being looked after with a tent from tangerine fields...BUT (and im freaking out about this) the cost of the tent is £75 but the myhab was over £300 and im worried if i accept this then i'll have no chance of getting a rebate and I cant even ring the bank until monday...

Anyone else in this boat??

Basically my worries are (a) if i take the tangerine fields tent that i will have 'gotten a service' and wont have an arguement for a rebate (b) if i wait there might not be a tent for me (c) if i wait until after oxegen then it might be too late, and (d) i wont get the money back at all...

Whats everyone doing?
    ANY HELP on this is brilliant...???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭whaaames

Just giving this a bump hoping someone can help me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

You probably don't want to hear this but if they are in liquidation the odds of you getting your money back are fairly slim. Unfortunately there will be a lot of people ahead of you looking to get something from whatever assets remain and typically the customers are the ones who get their claims looked at last.

I don't know what the arrangement with tangerine fields is for Oxegen but I know in Glastonbury the festival organisers actually bore the brunt of the cost of supplying an alternative arrangement for the people who'd myhabs booked. In this situation there was no service being received from Myhab and the contract with them remained unfulfilled. If I were you I'd see if this is a similar situation with Tangerine fields in Oxegen.

Advertisement