Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mallow home and garden show

Options
  • 01-07-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

hi all,was at the mallow home and garden show to day,well worth a visit:Dponddigger:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

ponddigger wrote: »
    hi all,was at the mallow home and garden show to day,well worth a visit:Dponddigger:D
    is it on over the weekend, like sunday i am thinking of going, have never been to garden show before, is it expensive to get in, i find the fees are a put off,

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi ,show on sunday10 e entry.25 show gardens on view.well worth 10 e:Dponddigger:D

hi ,show on sunday10 e entry.25 show gardens on view.well worth 10 e:Dponddigger:D
    was there, it was brilliant, i must say it was worth the money, weather brilliant, got some beautiful herbs, and ordered one of those water barrells that collect water from downpipe, i just loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi goat2.what did you think of the show gardens:Dponddigger:D

hi goat2.what did you think of the show gardens:Dponddigger:D
    very nice, great ideas,

• Advertisement

i did a downpayment on a rainwater harvesting system, they brought it to me some weeks later, i am dilighted with my purchase, it cost about forty euro less than my local hardware store,
    so my trip to mallow gardens show paid off handsomely.
    i bought a few plants also
    will be back next year

Advertisement