Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAS scheme offered apt

Options
  • 01-07-2011 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hi all had my name down on this since i first lost my job 3 years ago :/
    and just as im about to move out from my dads apt (rented) i get this offer,i am over the moon but just dont know much about how it works..all i know is rent will be at a reduced rate as im unemployed.got the letter tue offering me a 1 bed apt locally,so i filled it out and sent it back in wed saying i would take there offer-any one know how soon i can move in and is there a deposit needed?
    kind regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭calf

You should be able to move in as soon as you sign tenancy agreement that take's a week or two and no you dont need a deposit RAS pays landlord and you pay RAS

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yashio

calf wrote: »
    You should be able to move in as soon as you sign tenancy agreement that take's a week or two and no you dont need a deposit RAS pays landlord and you pay RAS

ohh tats great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 38 yashio

anyone out there know if i can get help from my health officer for getting some furniture in and the basics its just that i have nothing as my room mate owns all the pots and pans etc etc?
    any help on this question will be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

CWO may give you an exceptional needs payment, but it's at their discretion, best thing is to go down and ask.

Advertisement