Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche in Dublin 8 or city centre

• 01-07-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im looking for somewhere for my 2 month baby for December when I go back to work. We live in Dublin 8 (Coombe area) and I work in the city centre. None of my friends who have kids use one around that area and we would really like a recommendation from a parent as opposed to a list of providers in the area. If preferable pm me the details :)

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Optimus Caesar

My two year old son is in Safari childcare in HSQ.
    http://www.safarichildcare.ie/

I like it. They staff are great and the big man himself loves it. Lots of activity throughout the day and he's usually pretty tired when he gets home - he was in a child minders before this and I don't think he was getting the same amount of activity as he would be bouncing off the walls when we got home.

I'd have no hesitation is recommending them.

Advertisement